Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Remodeling... So many choices!

With the new house there are so many decisions to make and things to choose.

The remodel is underway and going faster then I thought it would to be honest!

It's now time to choose colors. And when it comes to the kitchen colors I'm stuck....

My current kitchen is barn red... and I love it! It's very country kitchen.

But for the new house do I want to paint the kitchen red and the cabinets an antique white?

      

red kitchen white cabinets




Or .... do I want to paint the walls the antique white and the cabinets a blueish color?

Kitchen idea! Love how the interior windows create a separation from the family room, yet it still feels quite open.  Color of the cabinets, however, remind me of a bathroom.

farmhouse sink


What are your thoughts? Help me out!!

3 comments:

phoebe said...

are there lots of windows? i happen to like lighter color walls because then it feels open and bright. of the two choices you posted, i like the white walls with light colored cabinets :-) i can't wait to see how the rest of the remodel comes along :-)

Unwritten said...

I like the white walls with the blueish cabinets. It's lighter and brighter. It feels like a breath of fresh air. Let us know what you decide!

Mrs. Match said...

I definitely would go with white cabinets, and personally I think the blue of the cabinets would be so pretty on the walls. The blue cabinetd could quickly become outdated and it's so much easier to paint walls than cabinets if you need a change!
Definitely post pics when you finish! So exciting :-)