Friday, May 15, 2009

The Reading List

I have already stated I love to read. And I have a list of books I have recently received from amazon.com that I am anxious to read but just don't seem to have as much free time as I would like.



1. Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun (Ghost Hunter Mysteries, No. 3)




2. Tacked to Death (Horse Lover's Mysteries, Book 3)






3. Love the One You're With


Currently I am engrossed in James Pattersons, Double Cross. I'm almost at the end.....



Today I received an email from Amazon telling me a book I had preordered (and have been anxiously awaiting) Lust, Loathing and a Little Lip Gloss has shipped!!! I can't wait..... the only drawback.... it shipped on the 15th but the estimated arrival date is not till the 26th...... hopefully it will get here sooner!



While I am on the subject of books.... I am also a huge Dan Brown fan and enjoy his style of writing. So for opening night Vixen and I went to see Angles & Demons. Overall it was a good movie, but of course not as good as the book. But then again they never are.


2 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

Oh man, I just have to tell you, I absolutely hated Love the One You're With. Have you read it before? I like Emily Giffin, especially with her books Baby Proof, and Something Blue, but I hated this one. The main character has no morals!!! Grr. But Emily has this way of writing that makes you read the whole thing, even if you're shaking your fist at the protagonist the entire time. :-)

E said...

Oh I hate to hear that I have loved all the other Emily Griffin books.... but then again I wasn't to captured by her last one Baby Proof.... hmmm oh well....