Friday, April 10, 2009

Killing Time

This week Vixen has been on spring break. And I well... I am off work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so we had a mini-vacation-do-what-we-want-when-we-want-break, it was great! Monday night and Tuesday it snowed (very random as it was 70 degrees Sunday.... but welcome to the south) so we stayed in doors and caught up on movies; ie James Bond Quantum of Solace, The Women, and Death Race. Then Tuesday the sun came back out and the temperature shot back up to the 60's.......... yeah............... so Vixen and I went to ride horses for a bit.

I didn't have to be at Sport's Bar till 4 and after riding we had a few hours to kill so we riding back roads, stooping every once in awhile to take in the view. And Vixen had never been up the mini-waterfalls so of course we had to hike up there. It was a beautiful day! I felt like we were in high school again those few days. We had nothing but time.


You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by; but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by.
~ James Matthew Barrie ~

1 comment:

Karie said...

haha... Southern weather is insane. I live near Birmingham and the weather was GREAT for weeks then all of a sudden it was snowing one night?????? Totally random. I wish I had horses to ride, though! I've been wanting to go for a while now but never get a chance. Grr!