Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Gay DJ

So last week Marine had a mobile unit visit his FOB which meant we were able to Facebook Chat. Of course we talked about some Wedding stuff during this time....




Marine
  I've been thinking about wedding stuff and talking to my buddy who just got married. 

   Me
    Ok what have you come up with?
Marine
are we having DJ or band?
Me
What do you want?
I thought it would be neat to have a band but DJ would probably be more affordable
Marine
Dj would play more stuff. I think DJ but if it was a good band then that would be cool.
Me
OK then I already know a DJ we can hire:)
Marine
k is he good? I bet he is gay.
like he likes dudes gay
Me
OMG no! it's Giggles's Brother lol
Marine
oh my bad. LOL I know of one gay DJ. Is he good?
Me
  Sometimes I worry about you.

  Marine
  
Why?
Me
You only know gay DJ's.:)
Me
One question...
Marine
Ok shoot
Me
So you and your buddy are all dressed up in you Marine Gear, doing patrols and talking about wedding stuff?:)
Marine
Yeah
Me
You sure it's the DJ thats gay? lol :)
Marine
Hey you run out of stuff to talk about out here! lol


 It's so sweet he is so involved while on the other side of the world, but the thought of these tough guys discussing weddings cracks me up and leaves me with the following mental picture (thank you google images and picnik editing - lol):


I love my Marine

4 comments:

Date Girl said...

hahahahah, that is just plain awesome. I love the picture too, that's cute. :-) I say DJ too, just because you'll have better control over everything.

phoebe said...

how funny... i always love a good chuckle first thing in the morning :-)

One of The Guys said...

The picture is the best! Funny!

With a DJ, you have more control over what music will be played. We went with a DJ and provided him with a ton of music we wanted played.

Good luck. It's cool you're both so involved.

Anonymous said...

I loved this interchange. Sweet that guys (even Marines) care about wedding details. :)