Friday, July 23, 2010

The Dream Cruise is BOOKED


Today I booked our honeymoon and I am so excited!! Seven days of pure bliss as we cruise the Western Caribbean on the Carnival Dream making stops along the way at Cozumel, Isla Roatan, Belize and Costa Maya.


Saying that I am "so excited" does not even really begin to explain just how EXCITED I am!


I booked through a Carnival Cruise Vacation Planner that I had used on my previous cruise and she is great! She found us a much better deal than I had found us..... because we all know that I shopped around before contacting her just to see what all was out there


Thats one more thing checked off the "to do" list.

Cozumel


Isla Roatan

Belize

Costa Maya


Monica: "Did you hear that? They bumped them up to first class because they're on their honeymoon! Come on, let's act like we're on our honeymoon!"
Chandler: "We are on our honeymoon."
~ Friends ~

4 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

Ack I'm so jealous girl! Your wedding isn't even for another year and you've already booked the honeymoon!! I wish I could book ours now but we don't know what Match's schedule will be so everything is up in the air. I do think we'll be in either Cozumel or Cancun though. Wouldn't it be funny if it was at the same time? ;-) So excited for you guys!

E said...

Hopefully Match will find out something soon! Yeah me and Marine picked this cruise out back in February but have been price checking and prices have been going up so we decided we better go ahead and book it while we can still afford it :)

And if we are in Cozumel for the same time we are meeting up for drinks! lol

phoebe said...

<----- totally jealous!

cruising is so much fun. and i'm sure it will even more fun because it will be your honeymoon!

Unwritten said...

WOW!!! I'm so excited for you. I haven't been on a cruise but I heard they are lots of fun.