Thursday, July 1, 2010

Goodbye June, HELLO JULY!

Goodbye June..... Hello July!

Another month down!

So I have gotten to hear from Marine twice this week; a pleasant surprise! I never know when the next phone call will be so when I receive one it just makes my day.

I know I've said it before and I'm going to say it again - I'm ready for this deployment to be over!

I never understood or could have imagined the things that would go thru my mind during this time.

With that said I'll move on to other topics.

Tonight I am going with some friends to see Eclipse. Looking forward to seeing what was probably my favorite part of the series.

Another week is almost down. Is it sad that I just want time to fly by?

4 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Awww, it's not sad, it's sweet! :-)

Mrs. Match said...

It's definitely not sad. I hope the time goes by fast. You've been doing such a good job of keeping yourself busy these past months. Just keep up that positive outlook. You can do this!!

On another note-I am super jealous you get to see Eclipse tonight. I have to wait til Saturday! It's by far my favorite book of the series. EEEEEEKk! Can't wait. Have fun watching!

phoebe said...

when does marine come home? i'm sure he wishes time would fly too... so that way he could be back with you :-)

E said...

Phoebe, Not sure of a definite return date but its still about 3 months away