Thursday, August 26, 2010

Laugh Out Loud Convo's

Sometimes my conversations with my friends are just to funny not to share.....

When: Friday August 20th
Who: Texts between me and Red
Setting: I have taken Marine-Sis to diner at the local pub (yes they serve wonderful food!) and we have just sat down and ordered our appetizer. 

*** we are now coming in mid text conversation **

Me: Eating at Pub if you want to come.

Red: I thought you had Marine-Sis? Friend and I were about to head to Taco Mac once I get ready!

Me: I do we came to eat diner. And we're not staying out late, just diner. I have to be some kind of good role model. lol

Red: LOL.... you are taking her to a bar!! You would be my favorite sis-in-law!




Joey: In my spare time, I, uh, read to the blind. And I'm also a mento for kids.
Interviewer: A "mento"?
Joey: You know, a mento. A role model.
Interviewer: A men…to.
Joey: Right.
Interviewer: Like the candy?

Joey: As a matter of fact, I do.
~ Friends ~

2 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

I'm pretty sure you'd be my favorite sis in law if you took me out to dinner at a bar too! :-)

Great quote by the way. I love Joey-isms. It's "moo". Like a cow's opinion.

One of The Guys said...

She's a lucky young lady to get such a hip sis n' law. Funny!