Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome Home Sign

Marine's Home Coming sign came in!


Needless to say I had no clue what to write! Or what kind of picture to put on it. And I had promised Marine I wouldn't do anything to embarrassing. 

I think it turned out great! :) I wanted to use a picture of Me, Marine, and the dog but I just loved this picture and had to use it. 

Thanks to buildasign.com ~ They did a fantastic job!! 

I'm also making a card with some of the more risqué ideas that Amber from Goodnight Moon gave me. This I'll give privately to Marine and I am sure it will make him smile. 

Now to just count down the days.... and wait for the announcement of a return date. But its getting soon. AND I AM BESIDE MYSELF EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I love your sign!!!! It's very classy and he will LOVE it, I'm sure!

Haha...I love that your making him a card:) Great idea missy!!!!

phoebe said...

yay! sign looks great!!

i'm beyond excited for you too :-)