Friday, September 19, 2008

!!Happy Birthday!!


As I sit at my desk ready to start the day still feeling a little down, the door opens and in comes a birthday surprise that brought a smile to my face. Giggles had sent me ballons attached to a mug containing all kinds of good candies! I do love chocolate! Once again I have to reflect on what good friends I have. I know I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, but I really do have the best of friends!

My spirits are starting to lift. Today I am 26 and I have decided that this new year of my life is when things will start going my way. New year, new me sounds like a good plan!

Tonight I think Blondie and I may go out for drinks and diner. Not quite sure yet..... Then tomorrow the girls are getting together to celebrate. Not going out like the original plans.... but hey that just means fate has something better planned for us. And it probably will revolve around watching the football game of our college team. Yeah somedays we are just one of the guys. To be as girly as we can be at times I know it may surprise some that we are such big football fans. Think it must just be in our blood!

Well got to get back to work...... I have a feeling today is going to be a slow day. But that's ok today is my day and it's Friday so I'm not going to let anything bring me down! :)

"A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip."

~ Anonymous ~

Later that day 3:30 p.m.

Just to add I have since also received to beautiful vases of flowers!! (pics will be posted later) I have such great friends. You know she's your best friend (Vixen) when she knows your favorite flower..... Now I feel bad cause I don't remember the name of her's...... I know it's purple! Damn if this were a test I'd fail. I have hopes this is going to be a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Vivi said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Sorry that I didn't get to talk to you all day--I'm in the middle of a War here! ;)