Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill In


Thanks to Unwritten I stumbled across the Friday Fill In and decided to give it a shot on this beautiful Friday! Since I'm stuck inside at work, which I am obviously taking a break from cause in reality I am such a hard worker! :)
[Answers are in Red]
1. I grew up thinking that my life would be completely different than it has turned out thus far.
2. Work related website was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you make up your mind?
4. A bubble bath and good book OR riding Horse thru the woods helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the reality check.
6. Guys with bad attitudes are very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a concert I got free tickets to with Vixen and Alice, tomorrow my plans include working at the local horse show and Sunday, I want to go to the lake with Blondie for her birthday!
Weekends don't
count unless you spend them doing something compl
etely pointless.
~ Bill Watterson ~

4 comments:

scart said...

yes bubble bath is very relaxing. have fun at the concert :)

Happy week ahead!

DART said...

Sounds like a fun-filled weekend full of great things to do! Enjoy!

Janet said...

I love horses :-) You're a lucky girl!

Unwritten said...

Isn't it funny the way life works? So many expectations...

PS Friday Fill-ins are so much fun. So happy to be able to read yours