Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blogversary

One year ago today I sat down and started this blog. And along with the blog I was starting a new chapter in my life and a new job. Everything was changing. At the time I wasn't sure it was for the best. Now a year later I can sit and say, yes it was for the best. I won't lie it has been a hard year. Tears were shed, angry words that longed to be said were held back..... but at the same time I became happy with myself. I got out there and tried new things and have met some of the greatest people. I took chances. And I laughed.
It may have been an uphill climb at times but then again their will always be obstacles in life to overcome. But when you reach the top the view sure is great (not sure I'm at the top top.... but liking the view so far)!

Thru blogging I have also made some wonderful friends. We may not know each other's real names, but that is probably about all we don't know :)
Ok enough of being sentimental!
Here's to another year!
And may I add I'm proud of myself for actually keeping up with this for a year! And thanks to all of you for the great comments and interest in my (mis)adventures!

4 comments:

phoebe said...

woo. yay. happy blogversary!!

Ana Laura E said...

I am tagging you with "20 things about me"!!!

E said...

Thanks Phoebe!! And Ana I will check your blog now :)

Date Girl said...

Happy Blogoversary! I love reading your posts, and thanks for always leaving such great comments on mine!