Friday, July 24, 2009

Gushing

I have tried to refrain from gushing. I have tried to control the emotions that are laid out here in the blogesphere for fear of jinxing myself. But I am so happy I just can't take it anymore!!

Marine2 is wonderful! I cannot say enough good things. We talk every night, about anything and everything! We discuss everything from political views, abortion, religion, vintage cars, global warming, to mundane everyday things. Its great to have an intelligent conversation with someone.

Scary though when we talked about some of the serious stuff I was listening to his answers my jaw hanging down cause he was totally giving the response I was going to give!

"Let's be clear: I don't love Robin, okay? I just... miss her when she's not around, think about her all the time, and I imagine us one day running towards each other in slow motion and I'm wearing a brown suede vest."
~ Barney, How I Met Your Mother~

1 comment:

Date Girl said...

Ahhhhh, I love this part of the relationship. Can I just say too, for the right guy, this lasts. Seriously, I didn't think it was possible, but Match and I still stay up late some nights just talking about everything-life, the latest news, anything. And I love that quote, it's so classic. How I Met Your Mother is the best!