Friday, July 31, 2009

20 Things About Me

As if you don't know enough of my deep dark secrets ~ here I am about to tell you more, thanks to Ana From Far Away! (check out her blog) who tagged me in a recent post.

So here it goes… 20 things about me!

1. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Oh wow..... hmm..... would have to say those great pair of Express jeans that are oh so comfy and look fabulous with anything! Dressy or casual!

2. What are your biggest obsessions?


Books. Nothing better than a good book...... but a close second is a fab purse or something great for Horse (yes I think some days I have split personalities ~ one likes girly stuff the other is a complete tomboy).

3. Who inspires you?
My Dad. He was very much a pay it forward type of person and would always try to help others out if he could.



4. Who is your favorite designer and why?
I love things I can't afford (like every other 20-somethings girl) but in my price range I love Forever 21 and Express.

5. What is your favorite song ever?
Ever..... hmmm.... Tommy Petty - Mary Jane is one that I always have to laugh and think about fun times, not sure it is my favorite ever.... but right now it is first song that jumps to mind.

6. What is your favorite song right now?
Jessie James, Wanted and My Cowboy

7. If you were a sweetie what would you be?
Chocolate Covered pretzels

8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to describe your rainbow?
Pastels ---- Pink, Green, Blue, Yellow



9. What are your favourite films?
Twilight, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, Fast & Furious, X-Men (all of them), Bourne Identity (all of them), Sex and the City, Seabiscuit, I Love Trouble and to many others to name!

10. Who is your favourite actor?
Paul Walker will always be my main love

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Riding my horse thru the national forest



12. What are your 3 favourite smells?
Fresh cut grass, mens cologne, flowers

13. What are your 3 favourite tastes?
Dr. Pepper, chocolate, and teriyaki


14. What is your most treasured possession?
My Horse

15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?
Race Horse Jockey, Children's Book Author, Journalist

16. If you were an ice-cream what flavour would you be?
Rocky Road

17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you?
Kate Hudson



18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
A day outdoors doing something with Marine, like hiking or horseback riding

19. If you were a flower what would you be?
A Stargazer Lily

20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favorite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....or tell me about something that you love.



"Life is like a coin, you can spend it any way you wish but you can spend it only once."


So I will tag these blogs:



Date Girl @ http://dategirldiaries.com/

Vivi @ http://whatifidogirl.blogspot.com/

Phoebe @ http://thegirlthatdreams.blogspot.com/

Unwritten @ http://unwrittenandundefined.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Date Girl said...

Thanks for the tag! I like that the questions are already there. I hate just coming up with 20 random things about me. So this is way fun! I might steal some of yours, looks like we have similar tastes.
Especially the smell of cut grass. YUM!

phoebe said...

lol. i'm not unwrittenandundefined.... ;-)

E said...

I agree Date Girl this one was better than coming up with 20 random things! lol

And Phoebe I'm sorry! Must have been a blonde moment during cut and paste, I fixed it!!!!! :)