Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Will Power


I have no will power. No will power when it comes to chocolate, caffeine, donuts, or men ~ or really cute high heel shoes that I know I won't ever really wear but I get satisfaction out of seeing them in my closet. Anyway. Back to will power. So an associate my company does business with came by yesterday morning and brings us a box (fresh box I might add) of Krispy Kream Donuts. She places them in the kitchen. Like a moth to a flame I am drawn to the box. It smells wonderful!!


I curse her jokingly telling her she is ruining what little self control I have. Of course I give in to the temptation and eat the donut, all the while knowing that it is going straight to the back of my legs where just weeks ago I first discovered cellulite. Yeah, no will power.


This morning I come into work. Of course the donuts are still there. And even though they are not as fresh as they were yesterday they still look mighty inviting. Ah what the hell, the fat girl inside me just can't resist.

3 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

I hate when people bring junk food to the office! My receptionist convinced our boss to bring in fruit instead, which is so nice when we get that sweet food craving. But its ok to indulge once in awhile! Especially with a fresh donut, yum!

THE GUYS said...

We're with you. Chocolate in the house spells trouble!

Lifeofkaylen said...

Oy, Krispy Kremes are the worst. And by "worst", I mean BEST!!!
No one can resist them!!!