Monday, October 12, 2009

Blogger Block

Lately I have been experiencing a case of the blogger block. It is the blogger version of the flu I have concluded. I have these funny stories to share, yet not the time to sit and post. Or when I do have the time it seems my brain is absolutely fried and I stare at my computer screen in hopes the words will just magically appear. But no matter how hard I stare my mind remains blank.

Monica, "I don’t need a tissue! I’m fine-d!"
Ross, "When you put a ‘D’ at the end of ‘Fine’ you’re not fine."
Monica, "I’m fine-d. I’m fine-d! Y’know, it’s a really hard word to say."
~ Friends ~

6 comments:

ColeyMarie said...

I think blogger block has to do with the changing of the seasons... everyone has it lately! Hopefully, you're over it soon because I truly enjoy reading your blog!

Also? I have to say that I absolutly LOVE the quotes you end your blogs with... I love that they're the most random (and awesome) tv/movie quotes and that the fit so perfectly! The Friends one? Made me laugh out loud.

Ana Laura E said...

It's though... when I started blogging, everything seemed so clear, I always had something to write about. Right now, I also have the blogger block. I guess most of us go through it, I read that most of the blogs don't make it through the first year. I will definitely keep trying to let the ideas flow and write.

phoebe said...

i know i have it! (as you have seen!) i hope you're doing well. btw. great friends quote. love it!

Mrs. Match said...

I feel you girl. I've been blogging, but my entries are lack luster. I'm blaming it on my wicked midterms. If I don't pass these, I don't go on in the class. EEK!
Hope your writers block goes away quickly!

THE GUYS said...

We're still in fall "Transition" ourselves. Day jobs, school, fall sports, crazy.....

Life intervenes sometimes.

Unwritten said...

I know how you feel. I haven't posted in ages and there's so much happening in my life. I start the post and somehow can't figure out what to say. I am enjoying your entries though. It's been a while since I've read them so tonight I'm trying to catch up. So excited to see what comes next!