Thursday, October 9, 2008

Short on Time

Ok I have to give a shout out and a thank you to jwriter for all the comments and the sound advice. The comments made me travel back and read previous posts that to be honest I had forgot about. And maybe your right maybe I'm at the point I'm just scared to be alone...... or maybe not........ hopefully I'll have an answer to that question soon!

So with a clear mind I am still trying to figure life out. Heck who isn't? Doesn't it kinda make you envy your friends that seem to have it all together? As I sit here trying to think of something witty/entertaining to write about I seem to be at a loss. Work has been hectic today so not a lot of time to organize my thoughts, or perhaps lack there of.

After some careful consideration X and I have decided to have diner tonight. Is it a good idea? Perhaps, perhaps not. We are going to see if there is anything still there. I am going in with no expectations. Just a clear mind and open to suggestions. There are several possible outcomes:

a) We may realize it's never going to work and we just miss each other as friends

b) We kill each other

c) Afterward we still feel clueless and lost

d) We decide we do still love each other and maybe we need to give it a second chance

Also so that we are not influenced by any outside factors we are not telling anyone of our diner plans. If we decide to give it a chance of course we'll tell, but if not then nobody needs to know.

Since starting this blog I feel as if I have come along way and done a lot of growing as an individual. Funny looking back I remember questioning if blogging would be a good idea or not and really just decided to do it cause at the new job I had a lot of down time! And I really needed something to pass the time. Now, especially this week, things have been busy! Which is great! Job security!

Up Gotta Go!!! Sorry duty calls! I'll update you tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Joe said...

Good luck and thanks for the shout out. I wish I could have read your blog when I was facing something similar (but not quite as powerful or serious as marriage). I really am praying for you and X.