Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do You Belive in Magic?

Do you believe in magic? For some reason as I sit outside on this warm, sunny, spring day that question crosses my mind. I have been doing web design work all day, and its nice to sit outside with my laptop and be able to work ~ If only this could be my job full time. But perhaps I don't have the patience nor the self discipline to be my own boss. I mean here I am taking a break to blog.

Wow do I ever get sidetracked. See how my brain works? Scary... it's as if the train jumps tracks every few seconds at best.

To answer my own question I think I do believe in magic. I mean it's more fun to believe than to not believe. Correct? Maybe it's my Irish side coming out on this Saint Patrick's day. I'm short, I'm Irish and have a red, auburn tint to my hair ~ close to a leprechaun lol if only I had the magic pot of gold!

Tonight me and the friends are going out to celebrate. This year though I had no time to go shopping for a cute, funny St Patty's day tee. And there are so many cute one's it's a shame (like Vivi's that displays ~ Drink Till He's Cute)! But I will pull something green together to proudly display my Irish roots.

I seem to find enough trouble on my own but moving out of the house has seemed to keep me out of some trouble for the time being anyway. But I miss the unlimited freedom which entices me to speed off the paying bills off so I can get back out on my own. Last night my phone goes off, Marine1 wants to hang out. "We don't have to go out, let's just rent some movies and chill" he says. A month ago I would have said sure. I would have replied, "you get the movies and I'll cook diner." But with the new living arrangements I turn down the invitation. Which was probably in my best interest. But not near as fun.


“St. Patrick... one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish."
~ Charles M. Madigan ~

No comments: