Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Relationship Dummy

Lately I have been the "go-to" girl for all my friends about their relationship problems. Perhaps I shouldn't say lately because I always seem to be the one they seek for advice. Not just my girl friends, but also for my guy friends. Yesterday I dealt with 3 cases of relationship issues. I listen carefully and try to refrain as much as possible from giving advice. I mean really, me? The relationship dummy giving advice? I'm the divorced one obviously I have no clue about relationships and you want my guidance? I point this out, they all laugh and then say yes they want my advice. I feel like the blind leading the blind :)

Phoebe, "I may play the fool at times but I'm a
little more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit."
~ Friends ~

No comments: