Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Adventures Of Starting Over

I am a eternal "what if" girl ~ as pointed out some time back by my friend Vivi.

What if I would have done this?

What if I had done that instead?

Now that I'm engaged I've had some people ask me if I was going to change the name of the blog... because I'm no longer a single girl and I am no longer starting over.

I have put some serious thought into it, but then I realized life is all about starting over.

Adventures in Starting Over.

If you think of life in terms of a book, there are many chapters; beginnings and ends. And inevitably you are always starting over at something.

Granted I am no longer a Single Girl starting over. The starting over part is like the advancement to the next chapter.

I am an engaged girl and going thru my first deployment. Learning the in's and out's of loving a Marine and the difficulty and greatness that comes from being in a military relationship.

When he returns we will start the next chapter in life by getting married.

I guess to make a long story short I'm keeping the name: Adventures of Starting Over. Because each day is a new beginning and the start of something fresh.


"It's not about the destination, it's about the ride."


2 comments:

Ana Laura E said...

COngrats on your engagement! just do what you feel is the best (regarding the name of your blog).

Ana Laura E said...

I gave you an award!