Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 101


On a rainy Sunday with not much to report I was thrilled to see that I had received an award! One that instantly made me want to get up and go make cupcakes, instead of the potato soup that I had on the stove cooking for diner..... hmmm nothing in the pantry to make the delicious looking desert.... but this week I may need to make a grocery store run to gather ingredients for scrumptious Cupcakes...

So now to the award rules.... yes every award seems to come with rules.

Award Rules:

1. Thank the Nominator.

Thank you Miss Esther from over at My LoveSweet Tooth ~ she is fairly new to the blogosphere but with her witty posts and delightful lovism's she has quickly made her way up my list of "Favorite Blogs to Read". Check her out, you won't be disappointed!

So thanks again Miss Esther for the yummy award and the few pounds I'm sure to gain from the cupcakes I am sure to make this week :)

2. List things that make you happy.

  • Blogging (of course)
  • Spending time with Marine
  • Reading a great chick-lit, suspenseful "who dun-it" book
  • Spending time with friends
  • Riding my horse
  • Long bubbles baths ~ with a good book
  • Warm sunshine
  • Driving with the sunroof open, warm sunshine streaming, and the radio up
  • Barrel Racing
  • Snowboarding
  • Wakeboarding
  • Eating Dr. Pepper and Chocolate Covered Pretzels
(there are so many more I could name but figured I should keep it short)

3. Tag some people who are amazing and happy, or should be happy, and contact them.

Date Girl ~ Date Girl Diaries


Thanks everybody for all your comments! I always enjoy reading them :) Hope your all having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Aurora said...

THANK YOU for the blog award!

I hope you'll follow me soon!

Mrs. Match said...

Thanks my dear! Warm sunshine makes me happy too. I'm excited that Spring is almost here!

One of The Guys said...

Thanks for the props! Love your list of things that make you happy.

So you're a Dr. Pepper girl? Love that stuff!

Yes, I agree with Date Girl. Spring please come soon!