Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda

"So many roads. So many detours. So many choices. So many mistakes. As we drive along this road called life, occassionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens,
I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going."
~ Carrie SATC ~
I think that pretty much says it all. I'm feeling more positive today and am realizing I have to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda's. It's hard letting go, I won't lie. But sometimes perhaps it's even harder trying to hold on. Life goes on. Yet I'm not quite ready for it to go on just yet. I feel as if I need to mourn the past..... maybe a few more days at least. I look forward to Friday. Big plans you ask? Yes, I'm going on a hot date.... with myself. I'm planning on going home, throwing on my most comfy sweatpants and curling up on the couch with Hyper. I want to turn off the phone and just be lazy. Sounds like the perfect date to me :)

No comments: