Friday, August 22, 2008

Miller Time

Everyday for work I make the walk across the parking lot to check the mail. I usually enjoy this time of day. Why you may ask. Because this is my time to escape and enjoy being outside. Well today as I walk back to the office flipping thru the mail a horn sounds, making me jump. I hear someone yell "hey" and whistle. I turn to see what the commotion is and from the 4lane a guy is hanging out the passenger side of a Miller Light truck. He waves and I realize he was hollering at me! I blush and smile all at the same time, still a little in shock that I was being honked at. Not that I think I'm ugly or anything.... I just..... I don't know I guess I'm modest. People honk and yell at my friends, not quite shy me. I smiled as I walked back to the office, laughing to myself at what could be seen as a compliment or just a nuisance. Today I will take it as a compliment.

Now if only they'd have pulled over and gave me free beer. Me and my girls can always go for some Miller time.

1 comment:

Vivi said...

You are hot girlfriend! Of course you get honked at! And, work it girl... We can ALWAYS use some Miller time!