Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Raining on Sunday

I'm in one of those moods today. You know the kind I'm talking about not up, not down but somewhere in the middle. Just sorta blah. The weather outside reflects my mood as the clouds cover up the suns attempts to come out, yet they refuse to rain. I want to go home lock myself inside, turn off the phone, curl up with a good book and shut out the outside world. I don't want to talk to anybody. I don't want to act like everything's ok when deep down I know its not. I want to be alone, yet I don't want to be all at the same time. This is one of those times you just want him to take you in his arms and hold you. No words neccessary.

Even though it's only Wednesday I pray it's raining Sunday where I can hide under the covers all afternoon and hopefully have someone to hide with me. Chances are slim to none but one can always hope.


Desperate Housewives ~ Mary Alice
"Have you met the perfect couple? The two soul mates whose love never dies? The two lovers whose relationship is never threatened. The husband and wife who trust each other completely. If you haven't met the perfect couple, let me introduce you. They stand atop a layer of butter cream frosting. The secret of their success? Well, for starters, they don't have to look at each other."

No comments: