Saturday, August 30, 2008

Drunken Thoughts

Ok I wrote this in my phone one drunken night with the intentions of blogging it and never got around to posting it till now 9/26/08 but I am dating it for the date I originally wrote it. This was the deer miss/wreck night. Apparently I tend to get philosophical after a few drinks:



Why at times are we so stupid? Why when we know better do we still care? And why do friends tend to want to tell you the truth when they know you can't handle it? And when you tell them your cool do they get mad at you? Life is full of so many unanswered questions. When do the questions end and the answers start coming? I know Big and I will never end with happy ever after but can I not live in the present and be happy without everyone judging me for it? I don't judge them and the choices they make so why am I now on trial? I love him. There I said it. I can't help it. I always have and probably always will. Is that wrong? Yes, perhaps. I know she is just looking out for me but its my life to live. My mistakes to make. I know this is a mistake I continue to make and not learn from but that's my choice. Right? I know she just wants whats best for me but.........

1 comment:

phoebe said...

most of what you write hits home... it's amazing how so many people go through the same things.