Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ghosts of Halloween Past

**Normal posting has been interrupted for a special Halloween Series** 

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!

I mean what other time of the year can you dress like a complete idiot and eat lots of candy?

So I'm entering another S.I.T.S challenge and choosing to tell you about the Ghosts of Halloween Past.

My friends and I have a Halloween Costume party every (every) year and have been doing so since college. Over the years my costumes have been interesting to say the least.....

There was the year I was Velma from Scooby Doo, a tooth fairy, a rodeo clown.... the list really goes on and on.

Alice & Wonderland: Queen of Hearts, Alice, Madhatter, Rabbit

Rodeo Clown

Wizard Of Oz: The Good Witch, Dorthy, The Evil Witch

This year is no different. Saturday night a group of friends will get together to celebrate Halloween and enjoy having a reason to have a get-together. 

What will I be this year?? 

You'll have to wait till Monday..... because I like the element of surprise ----- or I have no clue what I'm going as yet. 

You decide! lol



Linus: He'll come here because I have the most sincere pumpkin patch and he respects sincerity. 
Sally Brown: Do you really think he will come? 
Linus: Tonight the Great Pumpkin will rise out of the pumpkin patch. He flies through the air and brings toys to all the children of the world. 
Sally Brown: That's a good story. 
Linus: You don't believe the story of the Great Pumpkin? I thought little girls always believed everything that was told to them. I thought little girls were innocent and trusting. 
Sally Brown: Welcome to the 20th century! 

~ It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown ~

2 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

Fun! I need to post some pictures of Halloween past. Adorable costumes! I wish Match and I were doing something. I'm seriously pouting over it. I love Halloween! Hopefully next year we'll be able to do something. Have a great time tonight!!

miss_kay said...

Ohhhh I love it. I already dressed up for work, as a fairy, but ofcourse it needed to be politically correct, tonight I am dressing up as the mad hatter:

http://wordsofloveinmymemory.blogspot.com/2010/09/halloween.html