Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome Home Cookout

Wednesday night my bosses wanted to throw Marine a welcome home party/cookout.

Have I mentioned I live in a small town?

So let me explain this confusing circle of small town everybody knows everybody...

My bosses are Marines best friend (which is also Red's brother) aunt and uncle.

Did that make sense?

Anyway Wednesday night they cooked diner for about 20 people - some people from the office, a few friends, and a few of their family which are like Marine's extended family.

It was fun and a very nice thing for them to do.

I may not always like my job. And I may not always think it pays enough ---- but I have to admit I have pretty great bosses.

Another week has passed way to quickly!

One more week and Marine will have to return to base.

This weekend I have a horse show and then Saturday Marine and I and Blondie and her FiancĂ©e are doing engagement photos. Hopefully I'll have some pretty ones to share with you next week.

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

Aww engagement photos! I wish Match and I had found the time to take them. Have a great time, can't wait to see them!

phoebe said...

enjoy the time you have with match. before you know it, he'll be home for good :-)

have fun with your engagement photos. looking forward to seeing them :-)