Thursday, January 22, 2009

VIP

This morning I get a text from Blondie, "Call ASAP!!!" Afraid something is wrong I drop everything I'm doing and quickly hit speed dial. She answers on the first ring, the excitement obvious in her voice.

Blondie, "What are you doing Saturday?"
Me, "Working....."
Blondie, "Well you gotta call in sick!"

She rambles on saying that on her way to school she heard a thing on the radio asking callers to call in to win a girls night out. Blondie called in and the radio station asked her to tell them why her and her girls needed a girls night out. She told them how she has just started back to school, how I am newly divorced, how Vixen and her fiance just split, and how Vivi has just gotten a promotion. She said that we are all so busy and so broke that we hardly ever have a chance to go out together.............. and she won!!

So Saturday the four of us are going out VIP style! A hot club and apparently several celebrities will also be joining us in the VIP section. Yeah I so should have bought those black heels......

6 comments:

ColeyMarie said...

Is there anything more fun than Girls Night Out?

Oh right, Girls Night Out VIP Style with celebrities.

Have fun!!

So@24 said...

Um. Posting pics is absolutely necessary.

Joe said...

I agree with SO@24 posting pics are absolutely necessary.

phoebe said...

how awesome!!! yayayayayayay

Mrs. Match said...

That's so cool! You don't hear about people actually winning stuff very often. Have a blast!

Vivi said...

I have a feeling that we are going to gwert into a ton of trouble and I absolutely can't wait! And yes, I am sitting in Blondie's chair right now waiting on my new color to take! Lol. See you soon!