Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's A Nice Day For A Grand Wedding

This past weekend I attended one of my dear girlfriends weddings (this particular friend has been mentioned previously but I have never given her a name). To say the wedding was gorgeous is an understatement.....

Location

Aisle

The Beautiful Bride and Bridesmaids
Reception

The Grooms Cake Was Made To
Look Like Sushi
Brides Cake
Me ~ Used Vixen's Camera at the Wedding so had
to take this once I got home
My Super Cute Necklace

I thought I looked pretty nice consider how hard of time I had trying to find a dress

And as I said the wedding was beautiful; but then again for $25,000 it should have been [ and yes you did read that right ]. 

**Sigh** how nice it would be to plan a wedding with no budget. 

But who am I kidding if I had $25,000 I wouldn't spend it on a wedding...... I'd spend it on this:


(The Horse not the guy) Asking Price $25,000


Sundowner Aluminum 3 Horse Gooseneck Living Quarters Trailer
3 Horse Trailer with living quarters -- Asking price $26,289
2010 Grand Jeep Cherokee
Or Marine & I would take a trip here
(Ireland)

Don't ever say I don't have priorities. :)



Nora Tyler Bing: As I recall, I saw the groom in the wedding dress. 

Charles Bing: But that was after the wedding. It's not bad luck then. 

Nora Tyler Bing: Honey, it's not good luck. 
~ Friends, Monica & Chandler's Wedding ~

3 comments:

phoebe said...

sooooooo pretty. looks like a great time!!

sadly... $25k is what weddings up here cost... hard to believe, right?

R said...

Wow my sister had an AMAZING wedding for less than $15,000 and I thought that was a lot. I'd rather a new car than a $25,000 wedding!


Oh! BTW, you've been tagged.

http://romancingrachel.blogspot.com/2010/09/tag-youre-it.html

Mrs. Match said...

Wow, grand indeed. I'm with you-I'd spend that kind of money on something else, like a down payment on a house! A trip to Ireland would be amazing too.

Looks like a beautiful wedding though and your dress matched perfectly!