Thursday, September 2, 2010

Laugh Out Loud Convo's Part Duex

** Text Conversation between Punk-Rock-Chick and myself about having kids **

Punk Rock Chick: Well u are almost to 50 so yeah... you might want to start. LOL jk

Me: lol I know! I'm getting old! :(

Punk Rock Chick: Hahaha! Ur not! Marine will keep you young! LOL u look younger than him anyway.

Me: True I told him I'm staying 26 till he catches up! He'll be 24 in October! 24!!! I'm bout to be 28! I told him kids before 32 and possibly start trying by 30.

Punk Rock Chick: Haha U got that down pack

Me: yep lol probably not though got to wait till we can afford them which will be never or when hell freezes over.... which ever comes first! lol

Punk Rock Chick: I'll make a call downstairs real quick. They know me.



2 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I literally laughed out loud at this one. hehehehe =)

E said...

Glad I could be your laugh for the day :)