Thursday, December 2, 2010

TMI Thursday ~ Bedroom Edition

Welcome to another TMI Thursday, where I step out of my shy box and tell you information you'd probably rather not know.



So this past weekend Marine and I got in a little tiff..... more like debate.

It was silly. I don't even remember what it was about.

Ok, that's a lie. I'm like an elephant. I remember everything.

It was silly though.

We resolve the misunderstanding and are laying in bed watching American Pickers. Ever watched this show? It's GREAT!

Well its a little after 11 and I'm starting to drift off.

Marine leans over and kisses me. It's clear what his mind is on and where he see's these kisses going.

"I'm not in the mood."

He leans up and looks at me with an utter look of surprise on his face that can be seen from the light coming from the TV.

"I knew you were still mad!"

"I'm not mad. It's not like I have a switch that can just be flipped on and off."

"Seems I flipped it off awfully easy," he mutters laying back down beside me with his arm around me.

I laugh as I snuggle down beside him.

He rolls onto his side wrapping his other arm around me. "I thought women couldn't start withholding sex till after they were married......." He ponders.



Ross: Well, yeah. I can't... I can't stay here all night, and if I go in there she's... she's gonna wanna... do stuff.

Rachel: Can't you just tell her that you are not in the mood?
Ross: No, she likes that. Yeah. Faking sleep doesn't work either, I can't tell you how many mornings I woke up with her...
Rachel: Ooohhh...
Ross: Ooohhh, okay! Yeah, why am I telling you that?
Rachel: I don't know.
~ Friends ~

3 comments:

phoebe said...

hahaha too funny. gotta love boys... i feel like i had the same situation happy last week when the boy was in town. they are allll the same :-)

Mrs. Match said...

haha, Match is the same way. What is it about guys in a long term relationship that think if they just kiss us we'll suddenly be in the mood? Takes a little more than that buddy, especially after an argument. Remember how you got us in the first place? ;-) I told Match that once and he said, eehhh, too much work, night! Lol. Men!

E said...

Haha that's funny DG! To much work lol