Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

 So in case you haven't checked your calendar lately...... Christmas is right around the corner!

Hard to believe, right? Seems like the time has gone by pretty fast.

Today I'm going to share with you my Christmas Wishlist and then a few shopping tips that may help you out with your own Christmas shopping. 

My Wishlist:

Of course I have to have a few books on my list......
And then what is a wishlist with out the MUST have movie of the season:

That's pretty much all I put on my list..... There are plenty of things I want (don't get me wrong) but there really isn't anything I need. I feel very blessed to have a roof over my head, food in my pantry, clothes on back, and books on my bookcase. Now if money were no object this is what I would put on my list:


Now a few tips for Christmas shopping:
  • Ordering online? Notice right before checkout that little blank space that says "promotional code" (or some variation). Don't have a code? That's ok! You can get one!! Just Goggle what your looking for. It may take you a few minutes to find one that works but once you do you'll be pleased
    • Just to give you an idea I did this when I had to order something from Adobe not to long ago and by taking just a few minutes I was able to save $50 and get free overnight shipping!
  • Ebates ~ Again if your shopping online visit this website first. Many websites you would shop at are on here and best of all you can get cash back just for shopping where you normally would!! --- Only bummer to this for me is that Amazon isn't included.
  • Looking for a good gift for say.... Mom? Walmart's Photo Department has some wonderful selctions! What about a photo-blanket? An ornament? You name it they have it! And all price ranges. A few other of my favorite photo shop sites are Shutterfly and Winkflash.


Whats on your list this year? Got any shopping tips you'd like to share?


    Phoebe(To the duck and the chick) Come on, guys. Show us where the presents are.
    Chandler: Well the duck seems to think that Monica got me garbage. Hmm, I wonder what can I get Monica that's as good as garbage.
    Phoebe(Referring to the bookends "A" "Z" shaped Chandler got her) Hmm, how about my "AZ?"
    ~ Friends ~

    2 comments:

    Mrs. Match said...

    I just bought Eclipse and Match and I watched it last night. I love that movie! Though his giggles and snorts did ruin the experience a little. ;-)

    Nice wish list! I wish I had a nicer digital camera. I love making wish lists, even if I know I won't get most of them for a good long while.

    phoebe said...

    you know i love good ole ebates! wooo!!!

    great wish list... i hope santa brings you some great stuff :-) we all know you deserve it!