Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Fun Day

So I decided the new job would be the best thing in the long run for Marine and myself.

I tried to quit my current job........ and apparently I don't know how to quit right....... because somehow I was told to think about it over the weekend and let them know my decision Monday.

That makes twice this week I have tried to turn in my notice and failed....... is the universe telling me something?

**Sigh**

So the flood of confusion and indecision is back. What to do, what to do?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok. Enough of that! It's FRIDAY!!!!

Marine and I spent our first night in the new place Wednesday night.

It was wonderful!

The place is not done. But its closer. The Dish guy is coming today to hook up our service. The new patio doors should be installed next week....... so now we just have to get the pool table out of the middle of what will be the living room and get it into the other part of the basement!!!!

Hopefully Marine can recruit a few friends for man power this next week! ;)

This weekend is Blondie's big day!!

We have the wedding rehearsal tonight and the wedding is tomorrow at 2:00.

Last time I will be a maid of honor.

I am SO happy for her. And I wish her a lifetime of smiles and happiness.



Chandler: You told us both we could be in the wedding? 
Rachel: Well, in my defense, you were not supposed to tell each other. 

~ Friends ~

2 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

hehe, no you do not know how to quit. Did they offer you more money? That would be a reason to stay.

You gotta show us pictures of the new place. Don't leave us hanging! Congrats to Blondie and have a great time this weekend!

I've never been a maid of honor and only a bridesmaid once. It sounds so fun!

phoebe said...

haha. that's kinda funny. did your current job give you any incentives to stay? insurance? more money?

hope you had fun at the wedding!!