Friday, April 15, 2011

Interview @ 4:30

From my Crossroads post the other day I want to say Thank You so much for the advice!!!

In all honesty it was what I wanted to hear.

I am going to go interview though today at 4:30. I figured I should at least go and see the place and get a feel for it before I jump to conclusions.

We'll see.

Keep your fingers crossed I'll be able to make the right decision.

I hate these situations though cause I hate to disappoint people and I'm horrible at saying no. Why is that?

Oh well.....

Happy Friday Everyone!

I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

phoebe said...

good luck!!! keep us posted with what you decide :-)

i have faith in you that you will do what is best for you and marine. hugs!

R said...

Just follow your gut, you'll know what is right for yall.

Mrs. Match said...

Because Virgos are huge people pleasures. It's built into our nature. Just remember if you take a job you hate, you'll wind up irritable and grouchy to Marine and that's not people pleasing.

Good luck!