Monday, November 24, 2008

Day In The Life Of Hyper

Much to Mom's dismay I awoke early, and when I say early I mean the sun wasn't even up yet. But I had to go outside! So I whined until mom, half asleep let me outside. I wanted to stay out and play but it was to cold and rainy so I used the bathroom quickly and headed back to the warmth of my bed. I wanted to play but at 4:30 a.m. Mom wasn't really in the playing mood. So I laid in my bed trying to be good and play with my toys quietly...... but all I have are squeaky toys and lets face it sometimes they accidentally squeak.... or maybe it wasn't an accident but shush don't tell!

After awhile I guess I drifted off to sleep because the next thing I knew I heard the annoying noise that goes off every morning. I'm not sure what it is exactly but whatever it is it makes mom get up. So I went back outside this time with my half brother and sister. They live with Grandma and for the last week me and mom have been staying at Grandma's. I don't think my brother and sister like me that much. My brother doesn't like it when I play with his toys and my sister is always trying to hide from me. That can be a fun game though, I always find her!

Then my breakfast time! Breakfast! Frosted Flakes are my favorite! After breakfast mom tried to give me this creamy stuff, which is quite good, but after I eat it she always sticks this little white thing in my mouth that I have to swallow. I don't know what it is but I don't like it! Then I watched as Mom fixed my crate. Fresh towels, filled my food and water bowl up and gave me a chewy bone. I don't know where she goes when she puts me in the crate..... Normally I use this time to sleep, eat my bone, play with my toys, or I also like to dump out my water bowl and see how much of a mess I can make. But not today! Since I got home last week there has been this weird thing on my back leg, its hard and not real comfortable. It seems to be in the way and slows me down. Also since I got it Mom won't let me run as much. So today I figured if I could get it off mom might let me run.


It took nearly all day but I was able to tear some stuff off of it. I tugged and pulled but I just couldn't get it off! So I continued to work on it. Mom got home to early and ruined my plans. I was so happy to show her the progress I had made, she didn't look real happy though! If I didn't know better I would think she was mad, but you know since I've got home Mom doesn't say "no ma'am" nearly as much she sure must have missed me while I was gone!!


I was happy to go outside but Mom took this weird thing that made a lot of noise and wrapped it around my leg before she would let me go out in the rain. I didn't like it. I also don't like the rain and normally I refuse to go use the bathroom in the wet grass. But to make Mom happy I did, also I wanted the noisy thing off my leg. Back inside mom took it off but held me still while she took some white stuff and wrapped it back around my leg. All my hard work down the drain. I guess she just doesn't understand.

After playing, eating diner, and playing some more I decided it was time to relax. So now I lay bundled up in my warm bed watching TV. Give me about 15 minutes and I'll be rested and ready to terrioze some more.....
"Dog?! Where?"
~ Scooby Doo ~

No comments: