Monday, November 10, 2008

When it Rains it Pours

Today's post is quick and coming from my cellphone due to the kaos of the day. But I am determined not to miss a day of this 30 day blogging. I awoke today already dreading this two year mark. But I was determined it would be a good day and I would do something today in memory of my dad.... little did I know God had other plans. Hyper was hit by a car early this morning. So my day has been spent at the vets hoping she will be ok. The good news is she is going to make it. The bad news is she is going to have to stay at the vets for a week. She has a broken leg and a dislocated hip. X called me this morning to check on me while I was on the way to vet so he met me and went with me to take care of Hyper. This week will be lonely and I will miss my little bundle of energy. But I am so thankful she will be ok!! Sorry for the short post ~ I will update more tomorrow.

1 comment:

phoebe said...

*tear. i am so sorry to hear about hyper. i hope she is ok! my thoughts are with you today.