Friday, November 14, 2008

The End (The Sequel)

I'm to hurt right now to give details but I met with X tonight and it is officially over. I hate it. I hate it came to this. I wish it would have worked out. I wish that I could go back and do things differently. But everything happens for a reason even if at the time we don't understand that reason. Now though I can walk away knowing I tried everything to save us. Before I couldn't say that entirely. I always had the "what if" ~ what if I had done this or what if I had done that. This time I gave it 110 percent and was willing to try anything. Apparently it wasn't enough..... So back to square one.


"When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It's like death."
~ Dennis Quaid ~



1 comment:

phoebe said...

oops. perhaps i should have read this one first... i'm sooooo sorry!!! i hope you're doing ok.