Monday, November 3, 2008

My Life In Pictures (Sorta, Kinda)

I am taking this idea from Somewhere in Between it was a very cute post and I was curious to see what images would pop up for my answers to the questions. So the rules are:


Go to http://www.photobucket.com/Type in your answer to each question in the search box.Copy the html and paste for the answer.

1. What is your relationship status?










2. Who is your celebrity crush? Oh I have a few..... but I will post my all time favorite....













3. Who is your favorite band? I don't really know if I have a favorite...... I like to many!!














4. What is your favorite movie?













5. What kind of pet do you have?















6. Where do you live?










7. Where do you work? Some days it feels like this












8. What do you look like? I wish at least ~ maybe similar personalities and short with blondish hair.....







9. What do you drive? But slightly older and black :)








10. What's your favorite TV show? Once again several to choose from.......













11. Describe yourself. May have to click to enlarge to read them all ~ Not all apply but most do :)


12. What's your name?










13. What's your favorite candy?
Ok well that took more time than I thought it would! Shew! Fun and interesting anyways......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! i took the idea from somewhere in between too! Its great fun but takes alot of work!!

phoebe said...

i love it! perhaps that will be an afternoon project :-)